Shop my Valentines Day Look:
Happy almost-Valentine’s Day babes! Last week I got together with some of my favorite gals – my blogger bestie LaTisha, the insanely talented gals from The Revelry Co. who styled this shoot, our amaze-balls photographer MayLily Photo, AND of course, little Ava Joy – for some girl time!
With V-Day happening this week, I wanted to share some ideas for how you can ‘treat yourself’ on Cupid’s birthday this year. Make Donna Meagle proud ladies! TREAT YO’SELF! Ideas below. 🙂
P.S. – How cute is this shoot you guys? To die for much? Sharing is caring, so I can’t NOT throw out there that if you have events on your calendar (birthday parties, get togethers, etc.,) that you want styled to perfection, you need to holler at The Revelry Co. They do the most amazing work! And then have MayLily Photo come capture the moments for you. She’s my go-to photographer!
5 Ways to Treat Yourself This Valentine’s Day!
- Galentine’s Date! Gather up the girls and go to lunch, go to dinner, go to dessert, go to the couch and just chill… whatever! Whatever it is, hanging with your girl tribe is time well spent, and definitely a great way to treat yourself this V-Day.
- At home facial! You guys, I love me a good at-home facial, complete with a good MASK! I’ve linked to some of my favorites below.
SHOP FACIAL ESSENTIALS:
3. Mani/Pedi. Whether this is in the salon or something you do yourself at home, a fresh mani/pedi just makes you feel better. Take it from me – I used to not give a POOP about what my nails looked like. I have to admit though that when I started taking the time to get them done, it really did make me feel more put together. Here are some cute things to fuel your mani/pedi if you end up doing it from home!
SHOP MANI / PEDI ESSENTIALS:
4. A new pair of shoes. Right? Cuz be serious – what girl doesn’t feel joy from a new pair of shoes? I have been loving me these killer knock-offs lately of far more expensive shoes. Definitely pulled the trigger last week on a bunch of the pairs below!
SHOP MY CURRENT FAVORITE SHOES:
5. Treat yo’self to some of the cute crap you wouldn’t normally buy. Am I the only person who always secretly dreams of doing this? I’m not taking big-ticket price stuff… I’m talking the little ‘stocking stuffer’ type of stuff that you don’t really need, but that are super fun to have. Know what I mean? Like actually buying myself that adorable mug, or that super cute notebook with the cute saying on the front, or that coffee table book, or the adorable makeup bag even though I have several already, or that yummy candle, or the pretty pencil holder for my desk… that kind of stuff. The stuff you always say ‘no’ to because you’re fully aware you can live without it. But on Valentine’s Day? You TREAT YO’SELF!
SHOP MY VALENTINES DAY ESSENTIALS:
What are you guys doing to treat yourselves this Valentine’s Day? Let me know in a comment below!
PS: Loving these ways to treat yourself on V-Day? Click here now for more cute VDay looks!
Happy Love week!