Happy Wednesday beauties!
Ok – I’m opening up today about my WHY for becoming a Maskcara Makeup Artist. I’m actively growing my team again, so to ensure that our team culture is and always is what I want it to be, I figured I better share why the heck I’m doing this and who would make a great fit for our team.
Cuz can I be honest for a sec? If you had told me a couple years ago that I would be selling makeup for a multi-level-marketing company and that I’d love it, I would have chuckled my little bum right off. Right. Off.
If you would have told me that selling that makeup would become my 5-10 year plan, the chuckles would have turned into belly laughs. And then I would have said ‘Ummmmm, FALSE dude. This lady (me) will not get anywhere NEAR an MLM. Think again.’
But here I am. And there are lots of reasons why I’m a Maskcara Makeup Artist, but the biggest one by far…
Well, it’s THEM. All those little people you see above.
I want to know that if our baby girls need anything from a health perspective, we will be able to provide it for them.
I want to believe that it’s possible to make enough money to fund research that would lead to a CURE for my daughter’s disease. Likely? Maybe not in the eyes of some. But what if? What if it could happen?
I want to know that if our baby girls outlive Chase and I, JACK will not suddenly be hit with a massive financial burden in having to care for them. Charlie and Ava are NOT a burden, and I never want circumstances to be such that a ‘burden’ vibe surrounds them in any way, shape or form.
I NEED to know that all of my little people will be ok… will be taken care of… no matter what.
The Other Reason I’m a Maskcara Artist? Well, it’s YOU.
I want to help other women.
I want to find women who could find genuine joy and a real sense of fulfillment from doing this.
I want to find women who could find joy in helping other women feel their most beautiful.
I want to find women whose prayers could be answered in discovering a beautiful creative outlet.
I want to find women who would find joy in discovering a beautiful community of other women (aka friends) and in empowering other women.
I want to find women who want/need to diversify their income.
I want to find women who need money. Who need ‘babysitter’ money. Who need ‘fix the car’ money. Who need rent money. Who need Disneyland with the kids money. Who need health bills money. Who need mani/pedi/hair appointments money. Who need kids’ college money. Who need ‘buy a new pair of jeans or a new pair of shoes’ money…
THAT’s who I’m looking for for my team. Women who have a heart for giving and serving others, and who can relate to anything on the list above.
To sum it up:
9 Indicators That You’d Be a Great Fit for My Maskcara Artist Team.
- You have a heart for giving and helping others. This is what MY Maskcara Artist team is about. We are about giving. We are about serving. We are more motivated by what this can do FOR OTHERS than we are about what it can do for ourselves. We share because of what it HAS done for us, and ultimately that’s what makes us want to offer it to others – because we care about making this world a more beautiful place, one life at a time. If you have a heart for giving to others, for HELPING others, for loving others, for serving others – well then you’re in the right place, and you’ll fit right in here. That’s what we’re about. That’s what we’re out to do here.
- You find fulfillment in empowering other women. Girl Power. Community over competition. Who run the world – GIRLS. Don’t care how you say it, if you’re a feminist to any extent and find fulfillment in empowering and bettering the lives of other women, then you’re a great fit for my Mascara Artist eam.
- You feel like it might be kind of nice to have a creative outlet. I started my blog because I worked in a very technical, corporate job at the time and needed a creative outlet. I can’t tell you how many times I felt so grateful for that outlet. Now, I have an additional creative outlet in Maskcara that not only fills that need, but has the potential to make life-changing income for my little family. PERFECT. COMBO. Sign me up. If you’ve been hankering for something… an escape, an outlet of some kind outside of mom-grind or work-grind… then we need to talk cuz this could be it.
- You think it’s a smart idea to diversify your income. I have a blog that does well financially. So why the H am I a Maskcara artist? Because what if Instagram disappeared tomorrow? What if blogs are on the total outs (which… ah-hem… they just might be)? What if when I’m 45 I don’t feel like doing this any more? Having more than ONE or even two sources of income is one thing: SMART. Chase and I secretly have a goal of eventually having as many as 10 different sources of income. Maskcara is a great place to start, cuz I don’t know any other business you can start for less than $500, basically no overhead, no inventory, etc. I’ll stop, but you get the point.
- You wouldn’t be mad about having some extra cash every month. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve felt SO grateful that if I need a babysitter or a nanny during the week for the kiddos, I’m able to get one. Or if I want to go out to dinner with the kids or with Chase, we’re able to. If I want to get treats and a drink AND popcorn at the movies, I usually feel like I can. This thing can be your ‘extra cash’ plan or something so much bigger, but I never want another mama to feel ‘stuck’ financially. If you can make it your 5 year plan, this thing can generate life-changing income.
- You wouldn’t be mad about leaving a financial legacy for your family. Like I said – financially, this thing could be life-changing.
- You know 0-1+ things about makeup. Girls, anything and everything you need to know to slay at this you can LEARN. No previous experience required, seriously. I have zero professional makeup background or experience. I’ve learned ‘on the job’. So can you. Don’t let the question of ‘am I qualified’ keep you from doing this. We will get you there. And if you come from a background of major makeup experience, then OBVI I want you on my team.
- You have NO extra time. When I joined the Maskcara Artist tribe, I was blogging full time and already had Jack and Charlie, our angel with special needs. I had zero extra time. Now we have Ava as well, who has the same diagnosis as Charlie and will therefore also be special needs. Three kids, two with special needs, and already a full time job. And yet, I’m doing this. Why? Because of my WHY above. It’s worth it and I see the potential. Plus I am loving it. So trust me – if you feel like you have no extra time, I can help you figure out how to make some for this, cuz it will be worth it.
- You have extra time. Don’t know many mamas who feel like they have this, but again – if a creative outlet outside of the mom grind is something that could be uplifting and fulfilling for you, then I WANT YOU!
Ladies, if you have a heart for GIVING, a heart for HELPING OTHERS, a heart for SERVING, a heart for bringing joy into other people’s lives – then you are exactly who I want on my Maskcara Artist team. If diversifying your income and making extra money could benefit you as well, then double-whammy.
EMAIL ME at [email protected] and let’s talk more about this.
Like I said, I am actively growing my Maskcara Artist team right now, so let me answer all your questions and let’s do this thang.