So on a scale of 1-10, approximately how many Amazon Prime boxes get delivered to your house per week? Do you rush to hide them from your husband?? Haha there’s way too many nights that I find myself up late placing orders aimlessly via Prime and I’ve been finding lots of goodies lately that are both useful and fun to add to your wardrobe.
Here’s some of my most recent favorite Amazon purchases!
SHOP THESE FAVORITE AMAZON PURCHASES:
1. Bamboo Handbag: this is basically an identical version to everyone’s favorite Cult Gaia bag but at a fraction of the price! The quality is top notch and it’s a bag you’ll use all spring and summer long. Perfect for vacation too!
2. Marble Binder: a must have if you’re looking for a way to keep your bills, notes, files, etc. organized.
3. Pink adidas Hoodie: if you follow me on Instagram (if not, let’s be friends over there!) you know how much I LOVE this hoodie. It gets so much use and you can wear it super casually and still feel cute. By far my favorite Amazon purchase!
4. Pacifiers: some of our favorites!
5. White adidas Baseball Cap: another wardrobe staple! It’s way too easy to throw on a hat like this on a busy morning, after the gym or to run errands in.
6. Pen Set: who doesn’t need a cute set of pens like this??
7. Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks: these things live up to the hype! Whether your kiddos are keeping you up all night, you had a girls night out or just really need a pick-me-up in the skincare department, these are a MUST. They feel incredible on your eyes!
8. PJ Masks Romeo Vehicle Toy: this was an incentive buy for my son for doing various things (pooping in the potty instead of his underwear, haha), helping around the house, etc. We’re teaching him about earning things… trying to teach him to be intrinsically motivated, but when it comes to getting him to poop in the potty we’re getting a little desperate over here, not gonna lie. Haha
9. Chip Clips: one of my more practical, necessary purchases lately! These make keeping the kids’ snacks from going stale (or ending up all over my car) so much easier! They’re great for keeping things organized in the pantry too.
10. Gold Plated Bamboo Initial Necklace: a perfect Celine dupe and a piece of jewelry you will wear EVERY. DAY. I love mine – you guys see me wearing it all the time and it’s a great layering necklace also! Oh, and under $20 so crazy affordable, especially compared to the designer version!
11. Curling Iron: a curling iron that is worth every penny and gives the most perfect, smooth and silky curls that last all day long!
12. Pearl Hair Clips: are you liking this large/oversized hair clip trend?? I think they’re so cute! You can get all four of these clips for $5. YES, $5. Buy two packs!
13. Large Chip Clips: yes, more chip clips! You just can never have too many and these are larger so they fit bigger bags of snacks.
14. Tape Measure: I have found in my life that at one point or another, you’re gonna end up needing this. I use mine often to measure where a dress is going to hit me on my legs before ordering online. It’s also what I’m using right now to help me track my progress in getting the body back after baby, because frankly I care a whole lot more about inches than I do about the scale. This is a must have product as far as I’m concerned!
15. Platform Espadrille Wedges: one of my newest favorite springy pairs of shoes! I’ve been all about spring shoes lately (shoes are dangerous purchases, am I right?!) and these are comfortable and super cute – the blush pink is the best spring shade!
16. Pink adidas Baseball Cap: another must have baseball cap! These come in so many colors and are such a good price, you could get a color for every day of the week – ha!
17. Netted Bucket Bag: a fun little take on your average bucket bag! It matches every outfit and will become your go-to this spring and summer.
18. Sponge Bottle Brushes: these are a MUST if you have babies that are drinking from bottles. They’re so great for giving the bottles a true, deep clean and you can replace the brush every once a month or so. The set of two is $7 and having these to clean my kids’ bottles gives me such peace of mind that they’re as clean as can be!
19. Foam Bath Toys: you guys, for $9 you can keep your kids entertained during bath time – sign. me. up.
20. Windshield Phone Mount: if you’re constantly on the go, you need this in your car! You can mount it to your windshield and it allows you to see your phone perfectly while you’re in the car. You can adjust the height and never have to worry about it falling!
21. Tile & Laminate Floor Spray Mop: I can clean my floors in a fraction of the time with this spray mop! It’s great for a quick, solid clean and works so well.
22. White adidas T-Shirt: this is great for workouts, running errands, chasing your kids around or when you’re lounging around your house and getting things done at home. Or under a denim jacket this spring – clearly I can go on and on about this simple tee! It comes in so many colors and it’s another one of those things that I can’t believe I found on Amazon!
23. Soft-Tip Infant Spoons: hands down THE best way to eat Halo Top ice cream. I use these to eat my Halo Top every single night of my life. If you haven’t tried it, just trust me and buy yourself a pack of these. You will not regret it.
SHOP THESE FAVORITE AMAZON PURCHASES: